12u & 14u Serving & Passing March 11th
Time & Location
About the Event
It's time to get back in the gym and safely play some volleyball! Players will work on serving, serve receive, passing, and defensive skills.
Players must obtain USAV memberships (CEVA TRAINING/ACADEMY MEMBERSHIP - $25.00 if you don't already have a Full Junior Membership) and bring proof to clinic. Use this link for membership defintions. Parents will also need to fill out and bring a medical release form to the first night of the clinics. Masks must be worn at all times. No spectators allowed. Don’t forget to bring your own water bottle!
· Players must arrive by 6:35pm and proceed to check-in at 6:40pm as a group. Coaches will meet the players outside upon arrival. Late arrivals will not be permitted entry.
· The group will be temp-checked and health screened upon check in. Coaches will provide a written list of the names in your group, so the Expo Center may use this as a reference for the temperature checks.
· We are limited to 10 people per court, including coaches.
· Clinics will run for 2 hours and end promptly at the listed time.
- Clinic Entry Ticket$50$500$0